+2 01200070979 | [email protected]

Fully finished villa for sale in Fleur De Ville with installments

67
Reference: NS 85644
MLS Realty
+201200070979
Email Agent
+2 012 00 231 000


Fully finished villa for sale in Fleur De Ville with installments

Reference:
NS 85644
Type:
Stand Alone
Price:
Call Us
Finishing Status:
Super Lux
Plot Area:
800 sqm
Building Area:
1000 sqm
No of Floors:
4
Bedrooms:
6
Bathrooms:
7
View:
Green View
The type of ownership:
Registered
Listed:
Thu 30 Mar 2023
About Fleur De Ville New Cairo

6 Bedrooms Villa for Sale in Fleur De Ville New Cairo By Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve

Fleur De Ville is a luxurious residential compound developed by Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Development in New Cairo, Egypt. The compound is designed to offer a high-end living experience to its residents, with a range of amenities and facilities that cater to their every need.

The compound spans over 72 acres of land, with 80% of the area dedicated to green spaces, parks, and gardens. The remaining 20% is reserved for the construction of residential units, commercial areas, and other facilities. The compound comprises of 1,200 units, including apartments, duplexes, and villas, with different sizes and layouts to suit the needs of different families.

Fleur De Ville is designed to offer a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle to its residents, with a range of amenities and facilities that cater to their every need. The compound features a clubhouse, a gym, a spa, a swimming pool, and a kids' area, among other facilities. The clubhouse is designed to offer a social and recreational hub for the residents, with a range of indoor and outdoor activities and events.

The compound also features a commercial area, with a range of shops, restaurants, and cafes that cater to the needs of the residents. The

https://www.fleurdevillenewcairo.com/NS85644

MLS Realty
+201200070979
Tags
  1. 6 Bedrooms Villa for Sale in Fleur De Ville New Cairo
  2. Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve Development Egypt projects
  3. Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve Fleur De Ville
  4. Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve New Cairo
  5. Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve Villas for Sale
  6. Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve projects in Egypt
  7. Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve properties
  8. Compound Fleur De Ville Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve
  9. Compound Fleur De Ville New Cairo
  10. Compounds in New Cairo prices
  11. Developers in New Cairo Egypt
  12. Fleur De Ville Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve
  13. Fleur De Ville Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve New Cairo Price
  14. Fleur De Ville New Cairo by Al Madaen Misr for Investment and Real Estate Deve
  15. Fleur De Ville New Cairo compound
  16. Fleur De Ville New Cairo developer
  17. Fleur De Ville New Cairo location
  18. Fleur De Ville New Cairo number
  19. Fleur De Ville New Cairo prices
  20. Fleur De Ville New Cairo resale
  21. Fleur De Ville New Cairo reviews
  22. Fleur De Ville Villas
  23. Fleur De Ville brochure
  24. Fleur De Ville compound New Cairo prices
  25. Fleur De Ville compound New Cairo resale
  26. Fleur De Ville for Sale
  27. Fleur De Ville hotline
  28. Fleur De Ville master Plan
  29. Fully finished villa for sale in Fleur De Ville with installments
  30. Project Fleur De Ville New Cairo
  31. Projects in New Cairo Egypt
  32. Properties for Sale in Fleur De Ville New Cairo
  33. Villas for Sale in New Cairo
  34. Villas for sale in Fleur De Ville
  35. Villas for sale in Fleur De Ville with installments
  36. Villas for sale in New Cairo with installments

Other properties for sale in Fleur De Ville

Villa for sale in Fleur De Ville compound
EGP 6,500,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms